Ippon Technologies is a Well-Architected Partner with AWS. Our AWS Workload Reviews can qualify you for a $5,000 service credit toward fixing any of the risks we identified or optimizing an AWS architecture.
What you’ll get with our 2-Phase Well-Architected Review.
1 -Assessment of your AWS workload(s) with a focus on the Five Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework :
- Operational excellence - Deliver business value while continually improving processes
- Security - Protect your information, as well as your customers’
- Reliability - Meet demand, prevent, and recover quickly from failures
- Performance efficiency - Best use of computing resources
- Cost optimization - Get rid of unnecessary costs
2 - Report on performance metrics & Recommendations :
- Oral presentation on the performance of your workload and
- Recommendations on an action plan to mitigate the risks uncovered, based on your roadmap, timeline, and priority
If you decide to move forward with Ippon for the remediation, we’ll kick off an engagement that includes.
- Up to $5,000 worth of AWS-funded service credits for qualifying workloads
- Mitigation of the risks uncovered
- Follow-up Well-Architected Review, designed to show workloads improvements
Why going with Ippon is a smart decision when it comes to AWS.
- AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Data & Analytics Competency
- Serverless Competency
- More than 100 AWS Certified Consultants
- Industry Expertise: Healthcare (HIPAA) and Financial Services (PCI)
- All of our Solutions Architects have the Professional certification
- Capabilities in all lenses of the Well-Architected Framework (including Serverless, IoT, and HPC)
- Deep expertise in the everything Data, across strategy, data lakes, data analytics, user experience, machine learning, etc.
- Numerous successful case studies using both real-time and batch architecture, leverage data up to petabytes in size
- Successful history of partnering with CTOs and CIOs to build roadmaps to leverage the Cloud-Factory.