At Ippon, We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We turn large amounts of coffee into beautiful Code. We are always learning, and always improving on the latest technologies. We empower our people because they are our biggest asset. We put a high value on our culture, and continue to see success because of the great people that make us who we are.
. . .
Ippon values talented individuals who are fun to work with. We also value diversity and the different perspectives our employees bring to Ippon Technologies everyday. We are Java experts and crazy about JHipster! Do you love Open Source Technologies? Are you driven by providing solutions and value to clients? Are you the one everyone comes to for all things Tech? Then Ippon USA is where you belong! And It’s your lucky day, because we are currently seeking a Scrum Master to join our team!
The Scrum Master’s role is to strategically oversee the implementation of information systems and networked software architectures that support core organizational functions, and assure their high availability. Also, assist in gaining organizational commitment for all systems and software plans, as well as evaluate and select all technologies required to complete those plans. In addition, provide technical leadership, from strategic decision-making down to the project planning level.
The successful candidate will be considered a subject-matter expert, have great logic and problem solving skills and a drive to make a difference.We need an individual that puts the team before themselves.They will be responsible for enforcing the rules of Scrum, removing impediments from their team while promoting self-management and constantly improving our standards of work.
What you will do:
Liaison & Communication
- Serve as liaison Between technical and non-technical departments.
- Communicate with other management, developers, product managers and technical support specialists on product issues.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint / release progress.
- Maintain process documentation.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of cooperation, prioritization, team accountability, visibility and XP practices.
- Assist as needed with backlog maintenance.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects / bugs.
- Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer systems design or computer science, and / or 10 years equivalent work experience.
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master – or relevant experience
Formal Education & Certification
- Experience contributing to open source software
- Experience developing applications using JHipster
- Familiar with the technology stack used by JHipster: Angular, Spring Boot, Yeoman
Knowledge & Experience
- 5 + years project management experience and 2 + years of Scrum Master experience
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of software development technologies
- Ability to understand technical issues
. . .
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities as delegated
- Team-player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Collaborative in driving decisions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
So, do YOU speak Ippon? Tell us about yourself at email@example.com
Ippon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.