Location: RVA, DC, NYC
At Ippon, We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We turn large amounts of coffee into beautiful Code. We are always learning, and always improving on the latest technologies. We empower our people because they are our biggest asset. We put a high value on our culture, and continue to see success because of the great people that make us who we are.
. . .
Ippon values talented individuals who are fun to work with. We also value diversity and the different
perspectives our employees bring to Ippon Technologies everyday. We are Java experts and crazy
about JHipster! Do you love Open Source Technologies? Are you driven by providing solutions and
value to clients? Are you the one everyone comes to for all things Tech? Then Ippon USA is where
you belong! And It’s your lucky day, because we are currently seeking a Java Engineer.
Also, assist in gaining organizational commitment for all systems and software plans, as
well as evaluate and select all technologies required to complete those plans. In addition, Provide
technical leadership, from strategic decision-making down to the project planning level.
Knowledge & Experience
. . .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least seven (7+) years of work experience, with two (4+) or more years direct experience
developing Enterprise Java software
- Work in an Agile environment with cross-functional roles; Be a proactive team player
- Engage in design and code reviews
- Research potential technical solutions and develop proof of concepts
- Work with technical architects and developers to finalize the architecture and design
- Effectively communicate with developers and management to convey pros and cons of
various project approaches
- Verify all software developed with automated unit tests
- Automate builds and prepare deployment packages
- Prepare documentation covering design and implementation
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various
stages of testing and production
- Keep up with industry trends and relevant system development technologies
- Continuous Integration, Build scripts (e.g. Maven)
- Version control systems (e.g. Git, Subversion); Continuous Integration Software (e.g.
- Very strong knowledge of at least one major application framework (i.e. Spring)
- Attention to details. Mention the word ‘pineapple’, in your interview
- Proven project planning and management experience
. . .
- Experience contributing to open source software
- Experience developing applications using JHipster
- Familiar with the technology stack used by JHipster: Angular, Spring Boot, Yeoman
So, do YOU speak Ippon? Tell us about yourself at email@example.com
Ippon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.